Kitchen utensils are tools that people use to cook food. With the improvement of people's living standards, kitchen utensils have also evolved from the most primitive clay pots to a variety of today. Today, I will talk about the precautions for stainless steel kitchen utensils.
1. Stainless steel kitchen utensils should not be stored with acidic and alkaline foods for a long time, such as salt, soy sauce, vegetable soup, etc., and acidic juices, because the electrolytes in these foods will be complicated with the metal in the tableware. The electrochemical reaction causes the excess elements to dissolve and dissociate.
2. Stainless steel pots cannot be cleaned with strong alkaline detergents, such as baking soda or edible alkali. Many people like to use them to clean tableware. Although they are relatively clean, they will produce toxic metal elements.
3. Stainless steel kitchen utensils are not suitable for empty burning, because it has a lower thermal conductivity than iron and aluminum products, and the heat conduction is slower. Empty burning will cause the chrome plating on the surface of the kitchen utensils to age and fall off.
4. Do not use stainless steel kitchen utensils to decoct Chinese herbal medicine, because the composition of Chinese herbal medicine is complex and contains a variety of alkaloids and organic acids. When heated, it is easy to chemically react with some components in stainless steel, which may not only reduce the efficacy of the medicine, but also may generate more toxic substances.
5. Do not buy inferior stainless steel kitchen utensils, because such kitchen utensils have inferior raw materials, rough manufacturing, and contain many heavy metal elements that are harmful to human health. Everyone should pay attention when purchasing.
(Part of the material on this website comes from the Internet. If the information displayed on this website infringes your copyright or other legitimate rights and interests, please notify us in time, and this website will be deleted in time.)